Aims and Values
Our Mission: We strive to educate all our students so that they,” GROW, LEARN and ACHIEVE together”.
Motto: Nurturing our Hearts and Nourishing our Minds.
Our Vision: Our vision for Dormers Wells Infants is one that is ‘Putting the Children First’; the children are the heart of everything we do.
Our commitment to you is:
- Dedicated and passionate staff
- Our hearts will open to all the community
- Resilient when faced with challenges
- Meaningful, mindful practices
- Environment that is inclusive and celebrates diversity
- Relevant creative and dynamic curriculum
- Students that thrive and who are happy and healthy
Values: Describes individual or personal standards of what is valuable or important.
Child friendly version: A value is something that you think is important which helps you to make good choices.
- September - Peace
- October - Integrity
- November - Respect
- December - Thoughtfulness
- January - Resilience
- February - Friendship
- March - Gratitude
- April - Politeness
- May - Optimism
- June - Happiness
- July - Kindness
- August - Love